The Olympic location for 2024 (26 July – 11 August) had to be the beautiful city of Paris. With no doubt it will be a success as we have seen the French successfully organise big sports events as the Football (soccer) World Cup in 1998 and Euro 2000. They definitely don’t lack experience in that field. For more information about the 2024 Olympic location please visit the official site.
We hope the 2024 will bring lots of joy and be as funny as the 2021 Olympics with more Olympic fails.
With every Olympics come lots of Funny olympic fails. On the video below are the 20 FUNNIEST OLYMPIC FAILS to watch.
Here is some more information about funny Olympic fails:
- In the 2008 Beijing Olympics, a weightlifter from Kazakhstan attempted to lift 432 pounds and ended up falling off the stage.
- During the 2016 Rio Olympics, a French gymnast broke his leg during a vault landing, and the footage went viral.
- In the 2000 Sydney Olympics, a Romanian gymnast fell off the balance beam during her routine, and the commentator hilariously said, “That was the shortest routine I’ve ever seen.”
- In the 2012 London Olympics, a North Korean weightlifter attempted to lift 163kg and ended up collapsing on the stage.
- During the 2014 Sochi Olympics, a Ukrainian skier crashed into a gate during the women’s giant slalom, and her ski came off, but she still managed to finish the race.
These are just a few examples of Olympic fails that have gone viral over the years. While they may be funny to watch, it’s important to remember that these athletes train incredibly hard and put in a lot of effort to compete at the Olympic level.